28 April, 2011

One Month


Today we have known our baby girl for one month! In so many ways we feel like we have known her for so much longer... and other times we are still in shock that we have her home. She is constantly melting our hearts and cracking us up everyday! I want to follow her everywhere with a camera... we are completely in love with this amazing child that somehow has become ours.



Our lives are a little different now a days and we still don't quite have our footing... I am comforted in knowing that we have only been home for 2 1/2 weeks. I don't have multitasking down (: I do miss being able to send an email or make a call when I am thinking of it or finishing what I started without being distracted and forgetting all about it, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to be doing anything else in the world but being right where I am...with the girl of our dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1 month with your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Cody's from High School and this post is true to my heart. I used to be totally organized and on top of things. Now...I am not a mess, but definately have "Mommy Brain" most of the time! :) I have been touched by your journey and prayed for you along the way. Enjoy every moment and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 month! Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...