15 June, 2012

Isn't Summer Great?

Picnics in the park...




We love picnics in the park... It's a great (free) outing and our girl loves to run barefoot in the grass. I love, love, love watching Mae with her daddy.
Playgrounds, friends and sweetness...
Mae has a sweet Chinese friend named Heming. Heming speaks mandarin chinese and I don't think Mae understands anything that he tells her, but they play so well together! He will say in Chinese, " mei mei wait, let me hold your hand" (mei mei is little sister, or he will call her by the name she went by in China, "Juan Juan".) As you can see, they are quite adorable together.




And Mae's very favorite place to be is the swimming pool.


Mae is definetly our little water baby. She giggles and chatters the whole time she's kicking and swimming around. She immediately loved the water and wants to swim by herself beside us. It's precious to watch her. I LOVE her joy in everything... She is such a tough girl with spunk.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest picnic pictures ever! Mae, I adore you! I don't think that I have ever seen you not smiling :) You are a treasure!
    She is looking grown up!
    Enjoy every special moment of summer with your darling girl.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...