11 April, 2014

ICU 2


Last night Jovie did very well. She's gone through an incredible thing and her body is still in shock. The breathing tube came out last night at about 12am and she is breathing on her own now. She is starting to wake up this morning and has been very upset. She wants me to pick her up and hold her but I can't and it kills me. 

They've already decided that she will be in the ICU for at least another 24hours. She's still on some support to control her blood pressure and something that is helping her heart pump. 

They warned me that today will be the hardest for her because she will be waking up but still has so many wires going everywhere she will have to stay still and we can not hold her and comfort her the way she wants. 

I will keep updating the blog when I can.  We can not thank you enough for your prayers for our girl. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting at this traumatic time. My she looks so well and peaceful. I am sure your beautiful tiger baby will be prowling and pouncing before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the updates! The Kents are praying for you all! She looks so peaceful. I can just visualize Jesus' mighty arms cradling her while she sleeps. What a blessed assurance! Love you, friend! -- Jules

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...